Today we will refer to the hydroponics technique, this technique is relatively new, with the passing of the months more of it is known to make it more effective. It is a practical way that allows the flowers to be preserved in the house or that some crops are generated.
It is designed for those who choose to produce organic, clean, renewable and highly efficient crops. It is used by people who want to have their own plantation but do not have enough space or land to develop the project.
Those who practice hydroponics they must have a container with water, light and an air pump. In a short time the plants will be born and will give very beautiful fruits and flowers.
In hydroponics no land is used for crops, Water is used that has the amount of nutrients and mineral salts necessary for plant development. The technique began to know a little less than a century ago and the results that were seen so far have been very good, sometimes a much higher yield has been obtained than in land crops.
The hydroponics It has some advantages:
- The excess or lack of nutrients can be compensated
- It is easy to control the pH
- Crop maintenance is cleaner and cheaper
Those who want to try hydroponics crops should only have some knowledge of basic gardening and a little more time of dedication than in the crops of the land, since controls should be made on the amount of water. While the maintenance cost is low, the initial investment is usually high.
If you want to start doing hydroponics in your home you can do it, you should only have the necessary materials that are appropriate and special containers for your task to be successful.
Photo – Flickr
- Decorate the garden with wheel rims
- Decorate the garden with stones
- Maisons du Monde. Spring-summer 2012
- Trapadoras, some tips for irrigation
- How to grow garlic at home
- Natural space in orange and green
- Plants that develop without flowers
- How to make homemade self-watering pots
- Your own green space – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Little space for your garden?