Today I leave you with more tips to clean the plants. In the previous article I told you about some that can be done at home and are very useful for removing dust and stains from the leaves of our most beloved species. If you see that your plants are dirty, do not be afraid to clean them … yes, be careful when you do not go to keep the leaves in your hand.
If you have special plants or very small plants, try to remove the dirt accumulated in their recesses. As they are small you can use something that does not harm you and also serves as a small brush or broom .. for example with small brushes, you can clean the smaller plants. Make sure your hair is soft and carefully passes through the most delicate areas.
Another great idea or advice to clean the plants, is to use some softener or bath gel. This will not only remove dirt, but also give a spectacular shine to the leaves. It is important to know that you should mix the gel with water. You can add a teaspoon, in a liter of water .. this should be enough.
- Decorate your interiors with plants
- A picturesque carnivorous plant (Part II)
- Discover all the advantages offered by the rental of tools
- What is a Bonsai? – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Types of pots for growing Orchids
- Natural flowers in your home
- 3 plants that will scare away mosquitoes
- Water the orchids avoiding mistakes
- Artificial light in crops – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to grow the bean plant