Do you have carnivorous plants? If this is the case or you plan to have them, it is important that you know how to feed them … it is one of the basic cares. There are times that these types of plants are acquired, but no little bugs pass by them … so they do not eat and die of hunger. So that this does not happen it is good to inform us about how to feed these little friends.
You should know that carnivorous plants, small ones, usually feed on insects due to the absence of nitrogen in certain habitats. Some insects that usually eat, these species, are flies, ants or mosquitoes .. among others. There are many types of insects that can be better for you, this will also depend on what type of plant we have.
If your plant is small, try giving it small insects because it will have to make less effort and wasted energy to eat them. The insects that you give them must be alive .. avoid giving dead insects to your little friend and less if they have died from insecticides.
- Recycled Flowerpot – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Rosemary cultivation
- Coconut set. For minimalist exteriors
- Recycle pallet
- The pests that affect our plants
- A Garden in the City. 1st Edition Unopiù Contest
- Practical tips to clean the garden easily
- Chalkboard paint for pots
- Plants you shouldn't have in your garden
- Outdoor landscape designed by Andy Sturgeon