Do you have carnivorous plants? If this is the case or you plan to have them, it is important that you know how to feed them … it is one of the basic cares. There are times that these types of plants are acquired, but no little bugs pass by them … so they do not eat and die of hunger. So that this does not happen it is good to inform us about how to feed these little friends.
You should know that carnivorous plants, small ones, usually feed on insects due to the absence of nitrogen in certain habitats. Some insects that usually eat, these species, are flies, ants or mosquitoes .. among others. There are many types of insects that can be better for you, this will also depend on what type of plant we have.
If your plant is small, try giving it small insects because it will have to make less effort and wasted energy to eat them. The insects that you give them must be alive .. avoid giving dead insects to your little friend and less if they have died from insecticides.
- Species that drive away mosquitoes
- Onion Varieties – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Outdoor landscape designed by Andy Sturgeon
- the best machinery rental professionals
- Decorate the garden with your children
- Decorate your Balcony. Ideas – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips to avoid pests
- How to grow garlic at home
- Fruit Trees for your Garden
- How to dry the flowers