Here are some tips to avoid pests near our plants, orchards and flowers. If you have a nice garden or patio, where the plants are, don't let the pests take over them. There are many ways to fight them, but also to prevent them. So here I leave a good method of prevention, to avoid annoying insects that can spoil our flowers.
A good tip is to clean the pots and plants, in some articles I have talked about how to clean the plants carefully. Remember to remove the leaves you see dead or dry, the fallen leaves and weeds. Choose some tools that can help you during this work. Try to keep no trace of these herbs.
Another thing that you should keep in mind is to aerate the earth, from the pot, it is good to avoid that pests or insects, can land on the earth itself. If you have a very large garden or area, try doing this with a rake or something similar.
- Tips for planting cactus
- Vintage style in the garden
- Plants. El Jasmine – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate with colored rocking chairs
- Decorate with a tree inside the house
- Are your towels rough after washing them? With THIS trick, they will be soft and fluffy again!
- Romantic flowers for Valentine
- Landscaping tips for small spaces
- Positive fungi
- The rental of machinery has many advantages. Discover them!