Trees are very useful for the continuity of life in the world, We will tell you some of the valuable utilities and functions that they fulfill:
Trees have the ability to provide shade
This is very important for any garden, since having shade is ideal to rest and make some crops of the species that are better protected, avoiding the sunniest areas.
They humidify the environment
Trees and plants are at all times releasing water vapor through their leaves, this is called perspiration and allows the air to cool, to get wet and the environment to benefit from it.
- Take care of your pets' plants
- Maisons du Monde. TUILERIES greenhouse
- Decorate with Plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips for growing a common daisy
- Decorate with Watering Cans – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to make pots with cans
- The pests that make your plants sick
- How to grow Kiwi
- Idea to decorate our outdoor door on Halloween
- How to create a vertical garden at home