Good morning friends, in today's space I leave some of the general varieties of cucumber that you can find for planting.
If you want to plant cucumber now for the summer, I tell you that there are in general three types of these. One is the short cucumber and the gherkin, the medium long and long cucumber.
One by one I commented that the first, the short cucumber and pickle is a Spanish type. Its varieties are a small fruit, rather about 15 cm long.
- Cultivation from Cuttings
- Different models of sun loungers
- A birthday decoration outdoors?
- How to remove aphids
- Tips for planting cuttings
- How to grow strawberries at home
- How to turn light bulbs into decorative vases
- Bicarbonate to control fungal diseases
- Vertical garden made with a pallet
- Give color to your exteriors in wood