Among the different we can use to decorate the garden are the vessels. Thanks to them you can get a different and unique style. For a while they can be seen in many gardens that look natural and with a special charm.
In order for your garden to look good with vessels, we must choose them very carefully, the design we select must have the aesthetic qualities we are looking for. It is essential that we keep in mind that the decoration of the space in general will depend on the design of the vessels.
We can find vessels of many styles, fortunately in the market you will find for all garden styles. Until a few years ago We could only see pots in the most rustic gardens and rustic, but nowadays they can also be seen in the gardens with a more modern touch.
Although the most traditional models are made of mud, today they can be made in ceramic with unique designs. Another good option is natural fiber vessels, for example, wicker, bamboo or branches.
The models that have natural materials They are very beautiful and charming, ideal to give more freshness to modern gardens. They are very pretty with plants of many flowers and with bushes. Glass vessels are a much more cheerful and, at some point, distinguished option.
You can also find many models for indoor gardens, depending on the thickness of the material can be more delicate vessels that do not support the factors or weather changes present in the weather.
Photo | Flickr
- Growing ferns successfully – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Natural flower center – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Clean your pool after summer -Part II- Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to care for your plants in March
- Small courtyards decoration – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Outdoor upholstery as an alternative
- Yellow leaves on plants
- How to take care of your plants on hot days
- Chalkboard paint for pots
- How to transplant my plants – Ideas for gardens and decoration