I particularly love water lentils, but do you know how to remove them? In today's article I leave some tips to get rid of the lentils of water that you have swarming through the waters. Remember that these types of plants cover large areas of water and in a short time the pond will be full of them like a large green blanket.
If you have life in your pond, like little fishes, water lentils will end up removing all traces of this life and other plants that share the same place. If they become a big problem, you can eliminate them manually with the help of a network.
If there are many of these lentils, a great help is air. With the wind you must take to the shore, these little friends; not being in contact with water they dry and die. If you have weeds or plants, around the pond, it might be convenient to remove some so that there are greater drafts.
- Basic Tips Design a Garden
- Care of the coconut plant
- Decorate with cactus turned stones
- Vintage style studio
- How to turn eggshells into small pots to decorate
- Adam's Rib – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Care. Mother-in-law seat – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Guidelines for the design of your garden
- Lettuce crops. Plagues and diseases
- How bulbous plants reproduce