I particularly love water lentils, but do you know how to remove them? In today's article I leave some tips to get rid of the lentils of water that you have swarming through the waters. Remember that these types of plants cover large areas of water and in a short time the pond will be full of them like a large green blanket.
If you have life in your pond, like little fishes, water lentils will end up removing all traces of this life and other plants that share the same place. If they become a big problem, you can eliminate them manually with the help of a network.
If there are many of these lentils, a great help is air. With the wind you must take to the shore, these little friends; not being in contact with water they dry and die. If you have weeds or plants, around the pond, it might be convenient to remove some so that there are greater drafts.
- Zen Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Terraces for cold months – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- How to grow celery
- 2 ideas to decorate the pots at home
- Lavender Secrets
- Nice pots for your flowers
- centerpiece for spring
- Ideal center for bright spaces
- Homemade Fertilizer Tablets – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Decorate with terrariums – Ideas for gardens and decoration