Today I share with you some things to consider about water Lilies or also called Calas. These beautiful flowers, belonging to the aquatic family, are experts in developing perfectly in soils near ponds or lakes. You can find many different and beautiful types of water Lilies.
If you plan to have this type of plant, remember that they need a series of care. Something that can be taken into account is that, despite the fact that these Lilies are an aquatic species, they can also be grown in other areas … yes, always wet. This plant needs constant watering and humidity, so it develops very well in hot climates.
When the Water Lilies bloom, the plant must be kept dry because it is in a rest period. If you have incorporated these exotic plants, in your land, you will see that they will delight the environment with a pleasant aroma.
- Fruit Trees for your Garden
- How to plant vivacious and perennial?
- Pergolas for your Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- Tips for having an African violet plant
- Idea to decorate with pots
- Bamboo centerpiece
- Spring bulbs, dress your color garden
- Pin-table, the table that sticks
- Ideas for our Garden – Ideas for gardens and decoration
- A barbecue on the Balcony